I’ve received quite a few calls from people who read my blog post about the Guardian Air by RGF® system. Because of that interest, I thought I’d share some interesting facts about indoor air quality with you.
- People spend 75-90% of their time indoors
- Exposure to airborne contamination is considerable
- 50% of all major office buildings have contaminated heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC). If not properly maintained, they are a hotbed for growth of molds and bacteria.
- Each person inhales over 3,500 gallons of air each day. Children inhale more particles for their size then adolescents or adults.
- Polluted air causes 94% of all respiratory problems
- More than 31 million Americans have been diagnosed with asthma, about 1/3 are children under 18.
- About 40,000 dust mites, a common household allergen, can live in one ounce of dust
- An estimated 10-15% of the entire population may be allergic to cat or dog dander.
- A person sheds up to 700,000 skin flakes per day.
Pretty interesting information!
Guardian Air by RGF® has the proactive ability to kill germs and reduce odors in the conditioned space. The units don’t need the pollutants to travel through the duct work to be neutralized. Every time your fan blows air it carries the purifying power of natures “Friendly Oxidizers” out into the conditioned space where the “Friendly Oxidizers” begin to attack the bacteria, virus and mold spores at the source and reduce odors in your home.
Call me at (219) 838-7750 for more information about Guardian Air by RGF®. I have it in my house.
Todd Sanders, President and Owner of TODDCO Inc.